Blog Away

Category:

So, apparently a blog is a good thing to have.  I think I may already have one, but since it is on my home computer only, I wanted to be able to blog from anywhere on any computer.  I'm going to try to update at least once a week, hopefully things insightful and thought provoking, but we'll see.


So last night, Jill and I went and saw Prince Caspian.  Of course CS Lewis is awesome, but it's so good to see the meaning behind the allegory.  Aslan can seem to be a long way off, but it's really you that has moved.  Aslan just wants to be found, he wants to be longed for, and he wants you not to worry about what others think about you for seeking him.  This is the genius of Lewis.  He shows that lots of times, we humans think we can do things on our own.  When God doesn't come to us in the way we think he should, we say it's our turn to make things happen.  God cannot be put in a box.  God never doesn't have to do things the same way every time.

Thanks Clive Staples Lewis for show a new generation what it means to live a Christian life!

Comments (0)