Category:

So last week I made a trip, spontaneous to Jacksonville, for my little sisters graduation.  I totally surprised her, it was awesome.  Then when I got home I had graduation parties, which are also awesome.  I guess this time of year is about transitions.  Moving on to the next part of life.


So I was thinking about service.  It shouldn't be something we do once a year and forget about it until next year.  Service should be a full year lifestyle.  When so many people around us need things, that we can very easily help with, and get rid of their needs, but we don't have a culture that pushes people to do that.  Let stop being distracted about going to church and start focusing on being the church, because what is really more important?  Sitting in a seat or solving a problem?  I truly want people to understand that church is not Sunday, not Wednesday, not what you can be taught.  Church is when you stop worrying about yourself and start extending grace to others, just as Christ extended it to you.

Let's extend grace to a world and community who desperately need it.

Comment (1)

Preach it brother!