iPhone type correcting

Category:

So, this happened a little while ago, but I was thinking about it and since I'm always so serious on the blog, I thought I'd share this. I was sending a text message to my friend Jimmy to tell him I couldn't hang out because I had people in town. I was typing quickly on the awesome iPhone touch keyboard and accidentally hit "e" before "p." When I did that, instead of "people" it filled in "epilepsy" and I accidentally hit send. Needless to say, those were two things that are not similar.


In another note, I watched a webinar yesterday about the awesome new tool from the people at youversion.com called You Version Live. It is awesome! It's going to allow anyone with an internet enabled device to interact with the live church service as it happens. If you don't have an online bible that you use, or you have a smart phone and would like an online bible to read when out and about, you version is the cat's pajamas! To get the app on your phone, direct your browser to www.youversion.com/download and it will direct you to correct version of the app for your phone [i.e. iPhone, Blackberry, Android]. If you have a phone with just internet, the mobile site for youversion is great as well.

I plan to try to integrate You Version Live into our service as soon as it is released on October 8th, so keep your eyes open and look for you version.

Comments (0)