I am not a good golfer

Category: ,

If there's anything I have learned from my trip to Cincinnati this last weekend, it's that I should only golf one time a month.  If I golf once, do the best I can, wait till the next month.  I played twice in 3 days with Jimmy.  He shot par everyday, I shot like an average of 110.  I can't hit straight.  I was leaving clubs on tee boxes.  Horrible out look.  I bet if I had new clubs, that wouldn't happen.  Possibly some Nike Victory Red Forged 3-PW SC Irons (Men's Right-Handed, Stiff).  Just a thought.


But I gotta hand it to Jimmy.  He was patient, and gave me pointers to make me better.  You can't ask for more than that.

I feel like God looks at me the same way.  He looks at us hacking away in the rough, can't get the ball out of the sand, and He wants to help.  All we have to do is ask.  I feel like a humble spirit is what it takes to succeed on the golf course, and what it takes to be an example of who Christ is.

Comments (0)